Students in Band, Orchestra and Chorus will receive a grade for those classes on their report card. Students receive grades based on the following Music Standards:
- Mus s1: Creativity & Composition: Develops and applies strategies to generate and express a variety of musical ideas.
- Mus s2: Musicianship: Uses best practices and experiences to inform and develop an authentic voice.
- Mus s3: Applied Skills & Technical Development: Demonstrates skills and strategies appropriate to music-making.
- Mus s4: Procedures & Practices: Demonstrates appropriate musical practices in the classroom or rehearsal environment.
- Mus s5: Reflection: Communicates an understanding of concepts and strategies through the evaluation of music.